By Matthew MacDonald
HTML5 is greater than a markup language—it's a dozen self reliant net criteria all rolled into one. formerly, all it's been lacking is a handbook. With this thorough, jargon-free advisor, you'll how one can construct net apps that come with video instruments, dynamic drawings, geolocation, offline internet apps, drag-and-drop, and plenty of different good points. HTML5 is the way forward for the internet, and with this e-book you'll achieve it quickly.
The very important belongings you have to know:
* Structure web content in a brand new way. learn the way HTML5 is helping make website design instruments and se's paintings smarter.
* Add audio and video with no plugins. construct playback pages that paintings in each browser.
* Draw with Canvas. Create shapes, images, textual content, and animation—and lead them to interactive.
* Go far with style. Use CSS3 and HTML5 to jazz up your pages and adapt them for cellular units.
* Build net apps with wealthy machine features. allow clients paintings together with your app offline, and procedure user-selected records within the browser.
* Create location-aware apps. Write geolocation functions without delay within the browser.